Everything you need to complete your child's registration with Little Lambs on one page!
Please Use the steps below, Each link will open in a new browser window/tab. You will need to return to this browser window/tab to move onto the next steps.
Important Note: ONLY complete the registration steps below after you have met with a Little Lambs provider and confirmed your child's placement in the providers program. Registrations submitted prior to having an in person interview will not be accepted.
No child is permitted to attend care with a Little Lambs provider until all registration requirements have been satisfied.
*If there are extenuating circumstances preventing completion of any requirement the parent/guardian is requested to call Kristina Schwartz @ 613-827-1441 ext 1 to discuss next steps*
3. Immunization records (not required for children enrolled in public school): Please scan and email your child's up to date immunization record. You may also take a photo/scan with your phone and text to 613-827-1441, *if using the yellow card you will need to take a photo of both the front (page with your child’s name /info) and the back*. If you do not have a copy of your child’s immunization record you can request your doctor's office fax to 613-827-1441 OR you can look up and print your own records from HPEPH’s website: https://hpechu.icon.ehealthontario.ca/#!/welcome click the “get started” button near the top of the page).
4. Public health registration form. Please print, complete, scan and email back to Little Lambs and we will submit it on your behalf to Public Health. You are welcome to submit the required paperwork to HPEPH yourself. If you do this, please just advise us so we don't double send.
5. COVID-19/health protocols. Currently, parents/guardians are to complete the Ontario School screening each morning prior to coming to daycare. The screener must pass "green" otherwise next steps, as written on the Ontario Screening form must be followed.
6. Parent Handbook currently being revised, once complete an updated copy will be provided to all Little Lambs clients, we anticipate to provide the revised handbook this fall after CWELCC ($10/day child care agreement) has been confirmed. The handbook discusses everything from our Program Statement, provider expectation, parent expectations and of course billing. Payment instructions are also provided in your invoice email. Don't worry we'll make sure you know where to send your money ;)
7. Subsidy (if accessing): please inform your caseworker that you have a confirmed space with Little Lambs, your case working will need to send your approval letter to Little Lambs. Not sure if you could qualify for subsidy? It’s always worth checking into. Visit: https://hastingscounty.com/content/fee-subsidy-calculator and enter your family net income into the calculator. The resulting number will show an estimate of what your “Parental contribution” would be for the month. If this amount is lower, even by just a couple hundred dollars it’s worth looking into!
8. HiMama- is a child care app we use to complete daily documentation requirements. It's also a great communication tool for staff, providers and families. Once your child is added to your provider's HiMama "Classroom" HiMama will auto-send a welcome email. If you do not receive an email from HiMama please check your junk folder. It is quite often filtered as spam.
Thank you for your support. We look forward to working with your family and childcare provider to ensure the best childcare experience. If you have any questions, comments, concerns don't hesitate to send us an email or give us a call.