As a locally owned and operated child care agency we strive every day to uphold our vision of what Home Child Care should be. By creating a culture of kindness, enthusiasm and respect we hope to make a difference, one "Little Lamb" at a time.
Meet Our Office Team
Role and Responsibilities:
- Management of day-to-day operations, staff, and child care programs
- Liaison to community connections/partnerships, Ministry of Education, and other professional affiliations
- Conduct Quarterly Home Inspections, ensuring ministry compliance within all child care programs
- Customer service
- Marketing, and business development
- Initial contact, interview and onboarding of new home child care providers
- Create and Revise Policies & Procedures, submit applications for funding and reconciliations, and ensure all formal reporting requirements are met.
RECE Pedagogical Leader Role/Responsibilities:
Financial Coordinator, Bookkeeping Role/Responsibilities: